Chào mừng Khách ( Đăng nhập | Đăng kí )

IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dream...Dream...Dream!!!, before i forget it ...:)
Anh-Hoa
post Feb 4 2007, 11:02 PM
Bài viết #1

Trung tướng

Nhóm: Chỉ huy
Bài Viết: 495
Gia Nhập: 29-April 05
Thành Viên Thứ: 86

With the flow of the post Anhk19 foundation, I remember what I've dreamed of. Just wanted to write it down before I forget it like a million other things smile.gif I've always dreamed of Vietnam having a bookshop system like Barnes and Nobel... Imagine that you are surrouned by good books, having a cup of coffee, listening to some slow and soft music...No wonder why Son can spend a whole day in a bookstore.

So much work to do. Gotta run now.

Hope all is going well with you at home!

Take care,

Anh-Hoa

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
-Albert Schweitzer-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thanhlong
post Feb 5 2007, 02:06 PM
Bài viết #2

vạn vật là vô thường

Bài Viết: 1.322
Gia Nhập: 11-March 05
Đến Từ: Huế
Thành Viên Thứ: 16

QUOTE(Chú Thích)(Anh-Hoa @ Feb 4 2007, 11:02 PM)
Imagine that you are surrouned by good books, having a cup of coffee, listening to some slow and soft music...No wonder why Son can spend a whole day in a bookstore.

So much work to do. Gotta run now.

Hope all is going well with you at home!

Take care,

Anh-Hoa

You can find this now in Saigon, in many places, where you are surrouned by good books, having a cup of coffee, listening to some slow and soft music. Even at some places besides these you also can soak you feet to a bucket full of little rock and warm water of boiled herbs, and read books

Just a small difficulty: coffe price USD2 or more

Ai cũng có một ngày hôm qua...

+Quote Post
Anh-Hoa
post Feb 9 2007, 11:14 AM
Bài viết #3

Trung tướng

Thanks Long for the post!

Last time we were in SG, we couldn't find a decent bookstore -- quite disappointed!

We definitely want to check these places out next time we are in town.

Cheers!

Anh-Hoa

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
-Albert Schweitzer-

+Quote Post
nobita
post Feb 9 2007, 10:21 PM
Bài viết #4

Đại tướng

Bài Viết: 615
Gia Nhập: 14-March 05
Đến Từ: Quảng Trị & Brisbane, QLD
Thành Viên Thứ: 39

Hi Hoa,

Thanks for sharing your dream. That is a great idea. When I was in Oxford, I was almost lost in the world of bookstores which you have never found it anywhere. When I was in the airport with a overweight luggages, the stuffs I threw away were old clothes and personal items but not books. I paid nearly 200 Pound for the overweight due to the book even the price of the book was the same.

I am sure you have a far-reaching and romantic mind

Happy New Year to you, Hoa. Many Good Lucks in 2007 !!

All the best....Tan

New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New ! New !

+Quote Post
Anh-Hoa
post Feb 12 2007, 12:21 PM
Bài viết #5

Trung tướng

Thanks so much for the post, Tan!!!

I respect people who have a lot of books rather than money. Books include our past, presence and future. Books can open a whole new world to us. I find it just absolutely amazing to talk with a well-read person.

So much I wanted to share, but I have a meeting early tomorrow. Need to get some work done first.

Will write more later,

Anh-Hoa

-Albert Schweitzer-

+Quote Post
Anh-Hoa
post Feb 13 2007, 10:55 AM
Bài viết #6

Trung tướng

I am exhausted right now but still want to write a bit before getting back to work.

In an interview, Bill Gate said if he had a superhuman skill, he would love to read faster. It's amazing how much reading can affect a person. My kids definitely will have to read a lot -smile.gif I feel bad that I didn't have much time to read. But if I get hooked with a book, I can stay up a whole night just to finish it. I did that with
"the Nameshake". I do need to read so much more though. In our house, we will pull down one of the rooms to turn it into a small library. Son keeps complaining that we don't have enough books...smile.gif

I've tried to find an article on Bill Gate again but couldn't find it. There was a line that I liked so much. I'll try to share that with you once I find it...

One more thing: lately I can't stand people who say things with big words but can't get anything done... Maybe my tolerance level has been decreased over time -- another words, I am old smile.gif

Okie, back to work now...

Take care, all!

Anh-Hoa

-Albert Schweitzer-

+Quote Post
thanhlong
post Feb 14 2007, 10:41 PM
Bài viết #7

vạn vật là vô thường

Bài Viết: 1.322
Gia Nhập: 11-March 05
Đến Từ: Huế
Thành Viên Thứ: 16

Anh Hoa,

You should follow Taoism. yes, sure because you are at the adge of the supreme. And that 's not good at all. Nothing is good at the supreme

Don't get a big rapture, and don't get a big sorow. Don't get so much this, and neither do that

Keep a good moderation

If you read too much book, you are a book worm, and can do nothing else. You can't join the society at the way it should flow

Do you like that?

Ai cũng có một ngày hôm qua...

+Quote Post
Anh-Hoa
post Feb 15 2007, 01:13 AM
Bài viết #8

Trung tướng

Long oi,

This is the cutest post I have read lately smile.gif

I am working and eating lunch at the same time but can't help writing a few lines here. I'll learn more about Taoism as you suggested simply because I don't know much about it. I know nothing compared to Son, Long oi. Or maybe I know enough to know that I don't know anything smile.gif

Don't worry, Long. I am happy most of the time...smile.gif At this every monent, I feel lucky to have a friend like you smile.gif

Hope you had a happy Valentine's day!

Anh-Hoa

-Albert Schweitzer-

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1 Người đang đọc chủ đề này (1 Khách và 0 Người Ẩn Danh)
0 Thành Viên:

.::Phiên bản rút gọn::. Thời gian bây giờ là: 5th May 2024 - 02:46 AMSpring Style